Join Austin Zimmerman, product specialist at Houston Metal Sawing, in our latest video where we tackle the challenge of sawing through a robust piece of two and a half inch titanium. Titanium is renowned for its high strength, corrosion resistance, and lightweight properties, making it sought-after material in the aerospace, medical, and automotive industries. We’ll demonstrate our expertise in precision cutting using the VELOX 330 horizontal bandsaw, a full CNC capable machine.
Titanium is both light and strong, giving it a fantastic strength-to-weight ratio. It develops a thin, protective oxide coating that makes it very resistant to corrosion even in caustic environments.
Titanium also has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and the ability to flex without breaking. These make them a perfect fit for aerospace and medical applications.
116 feet / minute
3 in2 / minute
1 min 34 sec / cut
- High-performance “Rugged-Tooth” Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blades
- Can be used on all types of band saws
- Semi Synthetic Coolant
- Formulated specifically for sawing
- Lubricates and cools the Band Saw Blade
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Extend the life of your band saw blade
- Used on all band saw machines
- Replace the factory band saw blade guide assemblies with a precision carbide guide
- Less wasted material, longer blade life
- Thousands of replacement parts for Amada, Marvel, Doall, Hydmech, and HEM
- Highest quality aftermarket parts